About Me

My photo
I'm an animation student, in my second year of College. It's fantastic and I have a lot of work, but love it all. I play music on the side, and do adventure.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's morning time, and once again I'm going to draw caricatures on Water Street. This time I have some prints that I hope should sell well. If not I can sell them elsewhere. I'm going to have a coffee and play some minecraft. That sounds nice.





These are some pictures of our old Tower of Doom. It was a cheated project so it felt kinda hollow, even though it was really cool. We warped in all the materials. I mean, its a tower of pure obsidian, come on. It would take a thousand diamonds to mine that much! I'm gonna upload some of the awesome new shots of our tree soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment